Tuesday 5 March 2013

When the night rises

Its almost 2 o'clock. The night is too dark to see. The night is rising. The night is rising towards a beautiful morning. But right now the whole world is sleeping except some freak people like me. May be they are up for some work. May be they are on phone or busy with someone. But I am not busy. Its just that i cant sleep at all. And there are many reasons for this.
The thoughts of my family, the thoughts of my future and my past is keeping my mind engaged. What i was? What i am? And what i will be??? No answer. Everything is in dark, just like the darkness of night. May be there is a beautiful morning ahead, but the wait is not getting over. I feel tired of waiting. I want this wait to get over. I want to see the beautiful morning again.
In past couple of years, may be i have chosen a different way for myself. May be it is far from traditional ways. But i have done every bit of what should be done. I got continuous failure, but never gave up. I kept up working and i will keep working anyway. But sometimes, i feel frustrated. Its hard to continue without any success. Still i am doing it.
I am a dreamer. I dream with open eyes. And believe in following my dreams. I am just doing the same. I am just following my dream. And i am sure, one day success will come my way.
Today, when i look back, i get myself standing alone. And believe me, this is the worst feeling. I miss each of them equally. I wish them to be with me. But at the same time, i know the fact that most People leave you in your hard days. I am not in a situation to complain anyway. I know that this is my life and i have to face it alone.
I have one more dream which i never followed. But my god knows, i think of her every moment. I think of her with every single breathe i take. I just cant get her off my head. She is in my eyes and in my heart. No matter how big problem is there, she dont go off for even a second.
Whenever i am alone and not even a sound is around, her thought gets over every other thought. And thats the time when she plays with my emotions most. Thats the time when i miss her the most. I wish he could be with me.
If i am sleeping, she enters my dream, she smiles, she talk and dissapear. She promises to come again and keep every promise of hers. But never comes when i need her. Never comes when i am awake. May be she is playing with me. May be she is enjoying this game if hide abd seek. But still, i love her and i cant stop loving her.
Now, its the time. She must be waiting for me to sleep so she can meet me in my dream. And i cant keep her waiting for long. Take care
And yes, I will live each and every dream if mine one day. Its a promise to myself. Hey unfollowed dream, i am coming soon.
    kundan vidyarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment