Sunday 31 March 2013

Few more steps towards her

She was right there in front of me. Almost a hundred steps away but I couldnt see her. I could recognize her in that dark night. Yes it was she only. My eyes can be wrong for once but not my heart. My heart suddenly started beating fast. It was showing all the signs of her presence.
She was still there.Ninety steps away from me. I was walking to decrease the distance. But her her presence and her glowing face was playing its magic. Eyes wanted to stick there on that face and body was sweating all alone. Feet was refusing to walk. I forced but still I was not able to put it in the appropriate place. I Was fumbling. I was stammering in heart. I never care about my looks but right then I thought that how am I looking. I forgot that I was tired just a few seconds ago. I forgot about my headache. Everything dissapeared and new problems appeared. I forgot that I have to submit my assignments today. Only she was there in my mind like always.
70 steps and I noticed that she was not alone. Someone was there with her. Her friends I guess. Yupp, those were her friends to whom she was talking. They must have noticed me by the time I guess. And this thought was enough to make me more nervous. I had to remove my eyes from there forcefully. I wanted to look at her. I wanted everything else to dissapear other then us. I wanted the timecto stop so that I could be in front of her always.
But alas! It never happened. I was still managing to move. And time never left its speed. Ten, nine, eight and Seven. I wanted to stop there as time didn't stop. I wanted to talk to her and hear her beautiful voice for life. I wanted to stop and sink in her beautiful eyes.
But again it didn't happen. This time my legs refused to stop. I kept moving and moving. Now I was the one making the distance. I hated it. I wanted to turn back but my neck Was afraid of getting caught. Finally I turned but she was no where.
I left her far behind I guess. But she was still there In my heart and in my eyes. I looked at her smiling face and smiled myself. Again I took a step. One more step towards her.

No comments:

Post a Comment