Thursday 28 February 2013

He Faked, I broke...


He said, he loved me. He said, he can’t live without me. He said, I am his life. And I believed each and every word he said. I trusted him more than I trusted myself.
He was not just any other guy around me. he was special. He became special at the very moment I saw him first. He took my heart away. A guy who uses spectacles. A sweet looking charming and handsome guy. And as sweet his name was. Rishi. Rishi mukherjee. I started dreaming to be Mrs. Mukherjee at the very moment we met first.
It was the luckiest day of my life when he proposed me. I accepted his proposal without giving it any second thought. I was feeling to fly. I was the happiest girl on the planet I guess. We had some fantastic moments together. I always felt proud to be with him. Time passed and when our relationship completed one year, I didn’t know. The most beautiful year of my life it was.
But I didn’t know that dreaming about him was the biggest mistake of my life. I didn’t know that my life was going to change soon. I never thought that I was going to regret those beautiful moments.
One fine morning he called me. It was not the usual call. He was looking upset. I asked that why he was upset. He answered and I was socked with his answer. He was almost crying. He said that his mother got an accident and she is no more with us.  He has to go back to his home town. I also felt to cry after the news. I asked him to let me come with him. He denied. And I didn’t force him. He was going through the bad phase of his life. I said him that I am always with him.
He went. He went with a promise that he will be back soon.
Time passed and I waited for him. Days and months passed but he didn’t come back. Whenever I asked him, he said that he will be back soon. I trusted him again. Slowly and steadily as time passed, he started neglecting me. he started ignoring my phone calls. And still I thought that he is in a problem. I waited for the day when he will solve the problems and come back to me.
One morning, when I called, a lady received the call. She said, she is his mother. I was socked. I couldn’t hold the phone and it slid down on the floor. It broke and my heart too broke into pieces. I didn’t had energy left to ask any question to the lady. I was feeling like someone has got every drop of blood out from my body. I cried. I shouted. But no one was there to hear my pain. It was hard to believe but it was the truth.
I was not crying because his mom was still alive. I was crying because he faked the death of his own mother. If he didn’t want to carry up the relationship, he could have told me. It could have been a little difficult but still I could have been respected his decision. There was no need to tell such a lie. I was feeling cheated for the first time.
He never called me again. Whenever I called, he rejected it. Very soon he changed his number. It took me long time to accept the fact that he played with me. He faked every time. He played with my heart like any other game.
Today, when I look back, I feel very sorry for myself. I was a fool that I trusted him blindly. I let him play with my emotions.
Now the situation is, I loved him, he never did. I am living without him, he was never with me. I cared for him but he played. Sometimes, when past memories flashes in my mind, I feels to cry. Not because he hurt me but because I trusted him.
                                                                                      
                                                                                         Kundan Vidyarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment