Wednesday 27 March 2013

Her colored face

Well, its over. The holi is over and there was nothing interesting I did. Nothing at all. It was just like another boring day of my life. Nothing special happened. May be I never tried to make it special but still nothing could have happen if I had tried.
May be they can say I am boring. I don't blame. I have all the visible quality of a boring person. But this is not me. I am not boring at all. Its just that I pretend to be boring. Situation doesn't allow me to do not so boring things. I can't have fun alone. I can't laugh out loud alone. In fact nothing not so boring can be done alone. But still I try to find fun in every thing around me. I don't hate boring things now. I do it every time. And believe me it helps me a lot.
Writing is the most boring thing the new generation think of and I do it. Reading is another boring thing and this time too, its my favorite while no one is around me. When I read something two thing happens. First, sometime I compare what I read to what I have written, and I feel happy that I am better. And if not then I learn to make it better.
Today also, on the very special occasion of holI, I did three things. First, I read. Second, I wrote some more words of my fourth novel. And last but not the least, I tried to find my soul. I found her again and smiled. I saw her playing holi and I felt happy. I wrote another song for my soul and i liked it in the end. I never get bored doing these three things. My writing is my career. Reading make me better. And I can't imagine my days without my soul. Everytime I see her, I fall in love with her again and again. And the same is with my writing and reading too. Its all important. Most important thing like my family and friends, these three are also the part of my life. And how can I spend any special day without these three. I don't regret it if someone says me boring while I do these things.
Anyway, its end of the day and a new day will start after the end of the darkness. Looking forward to it.
And if you are going to play holi again tomorrow, then wishes for you.

Kundan vidyarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment