Thursday 14 March 2013

One night with her.

It Was dark all over. Just few street lights were making the things visible. I saw her in that hazy  light while returning from work. She was almost naked. She was in blood. Some vehicle must have run through her, I thought. I ran to her to check whether she is dead or alive. Luckily she was still alive. Just few scraches and small wounds created by the accident were visible. But she was senseless.
I thought to leave her alone. But I don't know why, I picked her up in my arms and walked towards my home. May be it was the result of my kind hearted personality. She needed help and I was going to help her out. She was not to heavy to walk with.
Anyway, we reached my home. As I was alone there, so no one was there to ask a question. I put her on my bed. I cleaned her wounds and applied some antiseptics. She was feeling better I guess. She opened her eyes and got scared seeing me. But soon she got relaxed.
She was feeling weak. I fed her. And I too had dinner. She was feeling sleepy and me too. So we made ourselves comfortable on sofa and bed each. In the morning I will leave her, I thought.
I Was in the dark sleep when I felt something beside me. It was very soft and silky. I got up and switched on the light. She was there, just beside me. Cool and calm face and relaxed body. She was looking beautiful. I didn't want to disturb her and we spent the night on the same bed and in the same blanket.
In the morning, she was all over me. Humping and jumping on the bed. Running from the One corner to other. Making noise in her own style. The morning seemed a little different. At least someone was there to greet me. I looked at her again. She was looking cute. Not a bad company she was, I thought. I dropped the plan to leave her.
You know what, she still lives with me. And I call her 'salty'. Yes, she liked the new name. We are having fun time with each other.
Now she always greets me with a bad 'myau' when I get back from office everyday. And I take her into my arms and kiss her. Beautiful life has become.

    Kundan vidyarthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment