Thursday 14 February 2013

Letter on valentines...To the special one

Well...! Today is valentines day. So first of all wish you all a very happy valentines day. Hope you all will enjoy this day. Its the day for everyone who knows the real meaning of love. And now, as it is a special day for which we want to spend with someone special, so despite being single I am writing this letter to my one and only valentine. Hope she will read it some day. You all too must write or say something special to your valentine today. If you love someone than don't hesitate just tell her. But as I am a little bad at telling, I will write it for my valentine.

"Hi my dear special one. I am sorry. I am sorry that I still couldn't find a way to reach you with my words. Hope you will forgive me for that. Anyway, Happy valentines day to you. I don't have roses or any other gift for you at the moment, but I have a lots of love inside my heart for you. I know you are not right here in front of me to hear my words but as people say that there is no need to say something if two heart are connected. Those two heart in touch always understand the unsaid words. May be your heart is not connected with mine but still I don't feel that I should speak to let you hear these words. I know that some day you will surely hear this.  And that will be our day for sure.
You know what, you are not the most beautiful lady on earth anyway but still no one could attract me after I saw you. I haven't yet heard your voice but still I can recognize it in the noise too. Though we haven't met once but still I can say that I trust you. And its all because I trust the word love. I trust myself and my feelings for you. Your smile doesn't make me crazy anyway but when ever you smile, no matter how much I am stressed, I feel relaxed. Your one look is enough to vanish all the stress from my mind and get one fresh smile on my face.
I won't say that I can't live without you coz  I am living without you from last few decades. But yes, my life will be better if you enter it some day. And I will try to make you happy forever. I won't be able to promise that I will fill all your life with happiness but yes, I can promise you that I won't leave you in any situation. Every enemy of yours will have to face me first.
Each and every word may look like bullshit  sometime, but this is truth just like my existence is truth and my heartbeats are truth.
Don't worry. I won't propose you until you will discover the same faith on me which i have in you. By the time you enjoy your day and life. Keep smiling.
Yes, misunderstanding happens everywhere like you have some about me. But misunderstanding can't lead our life. We have to take over it anyway. And I know it will happen some day. Where ever you are, you will come my way soon. That's my faith on you.
At last, my love for you will never change in any situation. Thanks. Missing you in my life. Love."

Well guys, it was all private talk. wish you a very Happy valentines again.

No comments:

Post a Comment