Friday 15 February 2013

Valentines and My Heart Broke Again

I couldn't sleep whole night. I was waiting for a beautiful morning to arrive. The morning for which the whole world was waiting. The morning of Love. The morning of Valentines.
I was very excited. I was going to share my feelings with the one I loved. I spent all night in eyes to meet him. It was hard to wait now. I was standing there under the beautiful moon. I didn't care coldness or the Rain. I didn't care that the dew will make me wet. The excitement to meet him never let me think about anything else.
Finally it arrived. The beautiful morning. I was still feeling fresh, just like the beautiful morning. The whole environment was singing the song of love. Everyone was dancing on the tune of love. And so was I. He must be arriving, I thought. I was unable to control my excitement. My legs were dancing like never before. I was feeling to fly. Some moments more and I will be in his arms, I thought. Kissing, Hugging and making love. It was going to be the best day of my life.
I saw him. He was almost flying to me. I too wanted to run to him but my excitement couldn't let me move my legs. I kept watching him. I was trying to hold my excitement. He stopped in front of me. Our eyes met again. I could see the love in his eyes for me. I was feeling overwhelmed. I couldn't stop my arms to strech for him. I wanted to welcome him with a hug.
But it couldn't happen. I couldn't even touch him. Another unknown hand came from nowhere and dragged me with him. He was taking me far away from my love. I begged. I shouted. And I cried. I wanted help. But no one could understand my pain. No one turned to help me. I was forced to move with the enemy of my love.
My love was no more visible. I was tired of crying and shouting. I turned to the one who was the responsible for my situation. He was looking very happy, just like I was excited some moments ago. He was looking at me and smiling. I forgot my pain when I saw his smile. A smile ran over my dry lips. At least I could make someone happy. My sacrifice was not a waste. He was happy because he could get me. This thought was enough to fill my body with energy. I was happy again. I was feeling proud that he was holding my hand. I was feeling secured in his safe hands.
I was still looking in his beautiful eyes when he came down on his knees. He didn't left my hand and dragged me just in front of him. His head was bending and eyes were on earth. Oh My god! Was he going to propose me? Excitement ran over my face again. I won't mind accepting his proposal, I thought.
                                        "I Love You. I Love You Very Very Much."
And he said it. The three magical words. My face was going red. I looked up in the sky and thanked the god for such a beautiful moment. I was just about to say a "yes" to my admirer when another hand almost snatched my hand from him. I turned my head back. There was she, a pretty beautiful girl in front of me. Soon their lips were kissing each other. My heart broke again. I wanted to run away but was forced to stop there. The girl was still holding my hand. I put my head on his shoulder and cried again. Cried for my heart and shouted to god. I almost cursed the boy and the god too. I was forced to sacrifice once again.
Somehow I managed to control myself. We were walking on the street. Me, the boy and the girl. I had to put a smile on my lips and the reason was they both were happy at the moment.
Suddenly I felt some pain in my body. I felt like my body is getting torn. I looked up. Her cruel fingers were tearing my body into parts. Each and every part was falling here and there. Her fingers were wet with my blood but still she was liking it. I was shouting again but she didn't stop. She kept tearing me. I had to give up finally. I stopped shouting. Why God? I looked up in the sky. Why every time I had to pay? I sacrificed and you this is the what I got in return? But god was not answering like everytime.
Sometimes they break me in various parts. Sometimes I find myself in the dustbin at the end of the day. and sometime they crash me under their boot. Is this what I am destined to. Growing up between the thorns and ending my life this way. I always tried to make them happy. I always spread happiness. And this is what I get. Every thing was silent and the last part of my body was sliding from her fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment