Wednesday 13 February 2013

Lost... Refound

Its been already two and a half year we got apart from each other. They both were lucky to be in the same city and so were we, but our group was no longer at one place. Group of seven people got divided into 5 subgroups which no one liked. Two people each in Delhi and Kolkata, one each in Assam, Allahabad, and vellore. No one wanted to do this but destiny used to be rude most of the time and this time we were on the target of the 'Destiny'.
Anyway, everyone got busy with their new roles, and so was I. We all had to compromise with the situation but it was never easy to do so. I always felt like a parrot in a cage who have wings but can't fly, and they must have felt the same. Especially when I saw three or more friends gossiping around or having fun together. Any friend group in the park, on the road or in the metros always dragged me in our sweet memories of past. Sometimes I felt jealous of those groups who were still together. It made me sad sometimes and sometimes I smiled after viewing such groups because I too had one wonderful group. But the word 'Had' hurt me most. The distances never let my smile keep going.
It was not like our group was broken. We were still together but far from each other. Thanks to telecommunication and social media that we were in constant touch.  It was not like we never met in last few years. We did meet but never was the whole group together. Every time two of the friends got together we discussed our past, we missed our past and our other friends too. We wished every time that we could get together again some day and never could get apart this time.
And now almost after 30 months, somewhat of our wishes are coming true. All thanks to the wonderful application 'Whatsapp' that we are again together from last three days. Believe me, we are enjoying this like never before. Gossiping, flirting, loving and fighting... everything is going here. Again the smiles on every lips are back. But this is not enough. I want these smiles to get broader forever. I want all of us at one place again. I don't know when my this dream will come true, but I am sure that it will happen some day and that will be the most special day of our life.
Fingers crossed.... praying to god.....!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely words, beautiful lives.. We will soon catch up with each other. Plz continue with ur gud work. Nice portrayal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome K R V this could have not been put together in better words, love it................

    ReplyDelete