Friday 22 February 2013

I am Sorry And I mean it.

Sorry! This five lettered word worth millions actually. It looks like nothing, sounds like nothing but this word actually means a lot. One sorry can make or break a relation. And in my opinion nothing can be more important than making someone happy or saving a relationship. Nothing.
Some people are too rude and egoistic to use this word. No matter they are wrong or right. But such people never say sorry to someone. I don't think that saying sorry will make his status small or something else. I have seen some people in my life who have done some terrible mistakes but never said sorry. They know that they have just hurt some one or spoiled  a life but still they don't care.They know that it was his mistake but never feel to say sorry.
Why the hell should I! This is the reaction in most of the cases. And this attitude always kills a relationship. Some uses this word but don't mean it. In this case also a relationship can't survive. Sorry is not just a casual word. It is the word full of feelings.
If you know that one sorry can make things better or make someone smile then just say it. Don't think that whose mistake was this but say it. You will feel better and your life will be a happy one. If your sorry can save a few relations and few smiles than in my opinion you are the most successful person.
I am 23 now. In these few years of my life i have tried my best to not to hurt anyone. But somewhere down the line I have ended up hurting them. May be the reason was some misunderstanding sometime. May be the reason was sometimes I lied to them for some good. May be there was some good or bad reasons. But reason never matters. What matters is the result. And the truth is they were hurt with my behavior or my doings. So, to every one who were the part of my life someday, who are the part of my life and to the one who will come in my life some day, to all of them I want to say sorry.Please forgive me for all my mistakes which i have done and which is going to occur in future.
If you feels that you have done some mistake or you can make things better, just call to say sorry. Spread some smiles.
                                "माफ़ी मांगने से अगर कोई बड़ा या छोटा हो जाता,
                                 माफ़ी मांगने से कोई अगर कोई अमीर या गरीब होता,
                                तो आज यूँ होता जमाने में, माफ़ी न मांगने वालों,
                                तू ऊपर बैठा खुदा होता और मैं आज भी फ़कीर होता."

No comments:

Post a Comment