Monday 4 February 2013

Just a Conversation

Munnu: You know what? I will meet her at least once.

Meena: And when this historic incident will occur?

Munnu: I don't know.

Meena: But I know. No doubt you will talk to her but only after she will get married, and just to say "Happy married life".

Munnu: No yaar. I want to convey my feelings. I want to tell her that I love her and that's why I will meet her.

Meena: Oh Really! I don't think so. From last six years you are in love with her. In last six years you have decided numerous times to take your heart out. But that day never came up. You never could get the courage to do so. And here you are, deciding again, and I know the result again like last times.

Munnu: What you know?

Meena: The fact that you don't have guts to do propose her.

Munnu: No yar, It's not about the guts. It was never about the guts.

Meena: Then? What was this?

Munnu: It was about a 'NO'. I was afraid of a No from her side.

Meena: And this time you are not? This time you are sure that it will be a "YES".

Munnu: Not like that. My thoughts have changed about my feelings now. I don't think about  a Yes or a No now.

Meena: Really? Then what you think? Tamboora???

Munnu: Actually I was a fool like everyone that I was expecting an answer of the three magical words and that too from multiple choices. These words are never can be a question and never can rely on a Yes or a No. These three words describes your feelings and feelings never can be a question. As far as getting her is concern then I would say that if you love someone it doesn't mean she must also love her. And if she doesn't love you than you curb your feelings. One "NO" can never change the destiny of my feelings. If I claim that I love her that means I will never stop loving her in any condition. And this time I just want to say her that she is special for me.

Meena: Wao Mr. Philosopher! But doesn't your philosophy advice you to try to make her love you?

Munnu: Well... Trying to convince her is not my part. I can only try to keep loving her. Love is a pure feeling not any object for that we have to convince any one.

Meena: No matter someone else take your love away from you?

Munnu: Oh dear! I said, love is not any object. Someone can get that girl but not my love. My love is just here in my heart and no one can take it away from me . So relax.

Meena: Talking to you is just a waste of time. I can't change you.

Munnu: Thanks. I don't want to change babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment