Thursday 3 January 2013

My views on She is single, I am taken and we are committed.

I have read his previous two books and I enjoyed both of them. The first one was a very good fevicol fiction from the author which followed by a good second book the sequel to the first one. The second one was not as good as the first one. And then the third from the author a sequel to the first to got published by the same publisher.
I was too waiting for the third one like other readers. And I started reading it after almost three months of the release of the book. One, two, three...... I finshed reading ten chapters but unfortunately nothing interesting was there in it. If I hadn't read the previous two than I couldn't have continued reading the third one. The Harsh Snehanshu touch seemed lost somewhere. In the first half it lacked the flow. Just some bits and pieces from here and there to stretch the content. But still I couldn't close the book and the reason was the characters and plot from the first book. I wanted to reach the conclusion. And the curiosity to reach the end was keeping the story alive.
First book touch was back again only after I finshed reading first half. The story flow was back. Again it took me into the world of those fictional characters where I could see what I was reading. And after visualizing all the scenes just one word came out of those my mouth 'wow' with a million dollar smile. Finally it was a happy ending unlike the previous two.
Though the first half was boring but author still have managedvto raise a voice against smoking.
The best Moment from the book is when kanav goes for lunch with his mother and masi to mehra's and unknowingly meets his better half Tanya there. Using the word 'jerk' at the right moment pleases the readers again.
Though the series is over but I would like to read some more from the same author with sAme characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment