Wednesday 30 January 2013

Delhi Trip

After a hectic week in Suratgarh, Rajasthan, I was heading towards Delhi for the weekend.  So much of excitement to meet my old friends. Hoping for a wonderful weekend I stepped into the Luxury Bus from Suratgarh to Delhi at around 7:30 in the evening. looking at every passing trees and field full of sand, the excitement was increasing. I couldn't even close my eyelids for a second. But the journey was too long, so I played some beautiful numbers through my cell phone to kill time.
At around 4 A.M, just when the Bus was about to enter the capital city, the bus stopped. I thought its traffic, but soon I realized that its night time and there is not any chance of getting rush this time. All my excitement vanished when I heard the drivers voice. He was saying to get off the bus and the reason was not the traffic but the 26th January. Yes, due to republic day, the buses were not allowed to enter the city for security reasons. I was stuck there in Bahadurgarh with all the passengers. I was not getting what to do. I called my friend to whom i was going to meet and he said me to get a cab from that place. But I was not lucky to get it so soon. I had to spent 20 more minutes to get a cab (Smaller vehicles were allowed to enter the city) and they dropped me at an unknown place in Delhi. i was still 20 KM from my destination and the chances were very less to get anything soon. Finally I got an auto and finally reached Adarsh Nagar where my friend came to receive me.
Morning was not far and the fun was just to begin. Me and my two friends were together almost after 20 months. First we went for Race2 in a racing mood. we raced till the multiplex and enjoyed the Race2 with John and Saif. It was the time to race again and this time the race was for food. the place was food court without any empty table. Anyway, we had our lunch and race was onn again.
The time was five in the evening and we were at the Akshardhaam metro station. The temple was just 50 steps away but we took the rickshaw from there to cover the distance, isn't is amazing? And most amazing thing happened when we got back from Temple without entering it. The reason was crowed. We had some water and took our steps back from there.
again it was eating time and we were at Pirates of grill. I overate again and had to take some medicine to digest those delicious food.
Pahalwan dhaba in Haryana for breakfast, Kutub minar, Delhi haat for lunch, India gate and the whole south Delhi Darshan next day. Additional CP visit, Bangla saheb gurdwara visit next day and the trip was over.
Two days were too short to enjoy with them. But still, we enjoyed every bit of those two days. Finally we departed in the end  with a promise onn. The promise to come back soon. The promise to make our time large. Hope this will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment