Wednesday 30 January 2013

confuse me...

Well, its 30th January 2013 and I am sitting in front of my laptop from last three continuous hours. But couldn't write a single word before I started posting my few poems and the Delhi trip experience. Now as I have finished posting some of them, I am again at the same point without any clue that what should I write. And yet again I have started writing just another mindless post.
Its been almost two months i finished writing my third novel, which is the story of a very confused guy who doesn't know what he wants from life. Right from then, I have wrote only poems and blog posts. Its not like there is not any plot in my mind for my next venture. There is, and i have tried few of them. In last two months I have started writing on three different plots but after writing few thousand words, i feel that the story is not good enough for a novel. I starts comparing and finally gave up on every plot. I know this is not a good sign as a writer and I have to get over this. May be continuous failure is the reason, but I am trying hard to get over this. Or may be I needed a refreshment and change of environment. So I traveled through Rajasthan And Delhi last week. And believe me, it was real good. I enjoyed it a lot and now I am on with my writing again.
Yes, I have got a very interesting plot. The story of an unlucky teenager who hates her family. Hope I will finish this story successfully and you all will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment