Monday 31 December 2012

Resolution 2013

At the end of every year most of us make some resolution for the new year. But at the end those resolutions remains in our diary only, never comes out of the pages. I know this fact, so never penned down any point titled resolutions.
But at the start of 2013 I wish for something. I wish for some events to take place in my life. Just the wishes which may not come true but for which I will try my best in upcoming days.
1). I want to get employed.
2). I wish to meet my friends and have a blast every day.
3). I wish love to enter my life and make it more beautiful.(Not necessary though)
4). I wish at least two of my books get published.
5). I want to write at least three more novels this year.
6). I wish to do those things which gives me satisfaction.
7). I wish my friends to be together like always and remains same as there are.
8). I wish India to grow as country.
9). I wish our politicians to get honest this year.( impossible)
10.) I wish the prices of everything comes down.
11). I want to read as much as I can.
12). No more accidents and shameful events to take place.
13). I wish everyone to be happy in upcoming days.
14). I wish everyone to respect each other especially we must learn to respect women.
15). I wish the government makes some strong laws against child abuse, rape and murder.
16). I wish our law and justice system to improve and a little fast so that one doesn't have to wait for justice so long.
17). And I wish that every wish of mine comes true.
These are my wishes. What about yours?
Anyway have a wonderful year ahead. Happy new year 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment