Friday 26 April 2013

Our story.

Yesterday was a very special day for me. It was the birthday of a very special person in my life. Though, we haven't met yet but still she is everything for me. It was the more special day for me than her, I guess. I spent the day only thinking about her. And my bad luck, I only could get only a one second long glimpse of her. She was looking too beaitiful in her pink top. She must not have noticed me but I noticed only her, the whole day. The so special day went without her again. I spent the whole day alone. I didn't like it. I thought to go and waste my six hours watching a useless movie, but the hope to get another glimpse of hers couldn't let me move from my place.
I had planned something for her. I wanted to send some flowers to her place as a bday wishing. However, I changed my plan because of my thoughts. I will never want her to face any problem because of me. And my present could have created a problem for her I guess.
How could I end up not wishing her. So I thought to call her and wish her. I don't know why I preferred to text her instead of calling at exactly 12 at night. I sent two texts and not any one got delivered unfortunately. And I did it again. Surely it reached her this time. And she replied too, with a thanks and a question. The question I always feared to answer. I didn't answer exactly what I should have. I was afraid. I am afraid. I am afraid to loose her, though, I never got her in my life. She was always far from me. I was just any other person to her may be. However, the fact is, she is everything to me. She still don't know that I wished her, I guess.
Today, its again the same old day, with my pen, paper and my thoughts. Of course she is there in my thoughts. However, I haven't written anything from morning. Not even a line. I am feeling lost. I am feeling restless. I want to talk to her. I want to see her. And its difficult in the circumstances. I just can hope for the better things to happen. I can't say that I can't live without her, of course I am living without her but, life will be more meaning ful with her. Life will be more happy with her.
There's more things going into my mind which I can't share with anyone, as there is no one to share. And this is the best place where I can write my heart out. And I know that she won't read it for sure. Safest place to say something where I know that no she is not listening.
I am thinking about my future, our future. And as a writer, I can sense what is going to happen. I can see the future. only two possibilities are their. Either this story will not turn out, or it will be a story with a lots of twists and turn which can be a bestseller. I want it to be simple. I want to have a love story where only happiness is there. I want to make it cute. I don't want to write our own story. I don't want  a villain in our life. I don't want our story to be a sad one. Hope she will understand me and my love and our cute upcoming story.

No comments:

Post a Comment