Saturday 20 April 2013

My 4th book

After writing the stories of Diya- shashank, shweta- karan and confused Jay, I too got confused a little. Though, I have never been in a love relationship, I tried my best to do justice with the characters of all the three books. May be I was successful o may be I failed, this is upto my publishers and my readers to decide.
Though, I have still few interesting love stories in my mind which I would love to write, still I was confused about my fourth book. Stress of not getting published was killing my patience. And I wasted a few months after completing my third book. During these time I was just getting rejected from various publishers for my second book. Though a publisher already have selected my first book, but its taking time. Only god knows when they will publish my book. May be I need a lady luck. And she is still away from me.
After writing three love stories, I wanted to do some experiment with my imagination and my writing. I wanted to write a non love story this time. And for this I was not getting a perfect plot. Then something happened. Something which forced me to think. This was it. Though I didn't had the full plot but I got the initials. I got the story of my fourth book.
First three books I wrote from a boys point of view. I didn't face much difficulty there, writing for another boy, no matter it was shashank or karan or Jay. However, this time it Was going to be difficult as the lead character I was thinking if was a fourteen years old girl. And writing for a girl lead was going to be tough but surely its going to make me strong as a writer.
Ans soon I started penning down this character kaavya, a girl in her teenage. She is a different type of girl. Not so lucky and not so happy as she thinks. She make some friends and try to smile with them. However, by the end of her fourteenth year, she does a terrible mistake. And after that her life goes hell. This story will reaveal the truths of her life after the mistake. What a teenage requires from parents, I have tried to state. What a teenage girl faces in her life in worst or best scenario, I am trying to write.
I dont know how much I will be successful, but I will try my best to do justice with the characters. I have completed almost 8000 words, but still a long way to go with kaavya. Wish me luck. And also you can suggest me anything u want. I need your support in my journey as kaavya or as any other character.

No comments:

Post a Comment