Monday 16 April 2012

struggling.....

Hmmmm..... A very boring Sunday is going to finish after all. I have just finished writing my another song and now want to give some rest to my tired mind. last week was a bit of mix for me. First my sister got an accident and my niece too. Thank got not much damage was done. Now they are perfectly fine after a weeks treatment. Just a little pain in the jaw of my sister is still there. My niece is fine now. The whole week i spent in looking after them. A Day for my friends too. No movies and not much fun this week. Hope it will come for sure in the upcoming weeks. 

Coming to my professional career, I am still waiting for the first positive reply for my Novel, I wish.....Life gives me one more chance. One rejection i have already got, but still a belief is there inside that the work will get published someday. In the mean time i have started working on my second fiction novel which will be based on a murder and a love story, as far as it is now. It may go other way in the process. I will surely make it a worth reading which will grab readers mind through the end. Just wish me luck for that.

As i write my poems and songs too, mostly romantic, i want those song to reach all the public. but not getting the way out of it. Should i sing it by myself and post it on youtube, i am still wondering about. The poems are there which i can publish out here and on my website too, which i will soon be starting..... And hope you all will read it and like it too......

Love you all.....good night and sweet dreams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment