Friday 20 April 2012

Am Happy singing those lines......

Good Evening Everyone, every one means everyone in the world, whop don't read my posts, and if I am lucky to have some readers then to them too. Any way the day was same as always, a boring and ... boring day. Whole the day i kept thinking about the publishers, my menu script, new book and the songs but the best part was that i couldn't think of a word at all. Whole the time i wondered that what should i think, but not any conclusion i ended with. 
Yesterday i was a bit worried about my the menu script i send to publishers but today it was looking okay after i read a blog by author Harsh Snehanshu, one of my favorite. Any way just waiting for the positive response from any of the publisher. how ever my fiction is a mad love story, but still i am in doubt that some one will accept that or not for publishing. I have edited the work four times after completing but still i want to edit it to make sure that i get published some day. And also praying from the god that give me strength for the same. I hope everything will be fine. 
I am a very new person in writing field, just an year old. I havent a very good language but only a passion for writing, and i will keep doing this. I have already started writing my untitled fiction which will take two more months to complete at least. And will keep doing this without any expectation.
Today, no.... right an hour ago, i was singing the songs which i have written, and i was glad to hear it in my voice. Though i was not so serious while writing those but still those are turned out to be very touching ones. Hope one day i will reach publicly with my songs too. After doing this all, one thing comes in my mind and that is "I AM ALSO TALENTED ERR, I CAN ALSO DO SOMETHING CREATIVE.... AND SOMETHING IS THERE IN ME TOO TO CHEER ABOUT"

No comments:

Post a Comment