Sunday 1 April 2012

M back....

Helloooo guys... M back on the blogger again, after a long time... i know there was no one missing me here, coz no one actually reads my blogs but still it feels good when i write something out here. 

Now one question will arise, if i like posting out here then where i was in last some days. Why didnt i posted anything. And i have the answer, not an excuse..... I was busy writing.... i was writing my first fiction work, just for you all.. i completed it yesterday and i am here again. I have written a love story hope publishers like it and ive an opportunity to read the readers, hope you will too like it....... i have sent the menuscript to some of the publishers, fingers crossed for that..... just praying for you all that you too get a chance to read my work.... and encourage me to write more and more so that i can entertain you all and give you some more must read novels in your hand.Now finding another good topic and story line to write on, and i will start working on other fiction work very soon. Coz i think without writing i can not live. Today i haven't wrote any thing, and whole day i got bored. Just want some encouragement and some appreciation too. Of course some positive attention of Publishers too.

one more thing i did in last days, i completed my 40 poems, in which some looks like a song. I dont know you will like it or not so i havent posted it anywhere till now. All the poems are romantic and love poems, some are sad too.....i like writing sad ones...... i will continue doing those all writing things which gives me happiness coz writing is my passion.

Other then my writing works, no improvement in my life till. Neither my love story is moving nor my professional life. My friends are too getting away from me. But no one is far away, they all live in my heart. I love them all.
Love you all, good night......will be back soon..... and hope to get some part of love from you all........Sweet dreamzz.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment