Thursday 19 April 2012

Did i do something wrong...

I am wondering today, Did i do something wrong. Was I had to be patience.  Now what if i was at wrong side. No answers for my questions.
I was googling today for the publisher and all query. Most of the places or articles said that I must have sent the menu script to an agent first, it could be  good way to get a publisher. And if want to send a publisher directly make sure that your work is professionally edited and don't ever send the menu script to many publishers at the same time. It shows that you don't have patience and your not professional.
Now what, i have done a lot of mistakes. First i didn't sent the menu script to an agent. Second i sent this unedited thing to publishers directly and that too to more then one. Now i am afraid about a lot of things.  Yes am not a professional, though a bigginer. But want a good career and make people entertain with my writings. 
Now only god can help me, my part i have done already my be it was right or wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment