Wednesday 25 April 2012

My first recorded song and my lifes born again.....

25th April is a very special date in itself but i should be proud on it or just be a happy person i don't know. The girl whom i loved and still i think that i love is reborn on the date, i mean this is her birthday and the funniest thing is that i cant even wish her that. a very simple question arises here, why i cant wish her, and i have a simplest answer again, i don't have her contact to wish.... and she don't like me to be contacted by. I never want to be a trouble for her and hurt myself so i restrict myself to come in her way.... just to be a happy person. 

Any way she is 18 now, and i wish her a very happy birthday... may god gives her a lot of happiness and makes me the reason of some of the happiness of her life so that i can see more killing smiles on her face.  
I have written a song for her just now, i wish i could dedicate this to her, any way some day i will do it......

Yesterday i went for a movie, VICKY DONOR. it was a very good movie. i am happy that indian cinema has also started to talk on some of the critical topics which is needed and also the audience is also taking interest on such kind of work. The acting of both Ayushman and yammi was good overall, Anu kapoor has done a fantastic work and others also did well. The script is a heart of any movie and the heart was present in good condition in the movie which was a good thing in itself otherwise nowadays the script is used to be a mr. india from the bollywood cinemas...   Liked a movie after a long.

One more thing i did in last two days, i recorded one of the song written by me in my voice without music and uploaded it on youtube..... just hoping that it gets some hits and people like it so that i can make a video of my other songs too and upload on the same media.

The time is now to have a good sleep so at last i just want to say a good night to all the sperms after all the world is full of sperms................And yes again a very happy birthday to my can be life....

No comments:

Post a Comment