Tuesday 3 April 2012

Rejection started just now.

    In my love life didn't proposed any one just because of that i was scare of rejection. But in writing just now i faced one rejection. I wrote a good love story and sent it to some of the publishers. And one reply came, just now.... They say ,"it does not fit our publishing profile and hence we won’t be able to undertake the same for publication.". Feeling so bad right now, wish that some one can be here to give me some hope. But as i am lone in my life my life so i have to face it by myself. And will Face it. 

   I started working on my second fiction yesterday. But all the so called josh is gone right now. I am not the person who gives up on the things to just let it happen. I will make my menu script better and find one publisher, it was the first rejection, let see how many rejects.... Hope that at least some one ask me for the full menu script. If one do so and reads the full menu script, am sure that he will like it. I will not leave it, i will work on it and get success. 

   My struggle in the writing field have just started, wish me luck to face it and go through it. Some day or the other i will surely come in the sight of readers and my books will be in the hand of indians.

At last just want to say that.......
                                          Himmat kar di jab aagey badh jaane ki, to darna kya aandhiyon se...
                                          Manjil par pahunche Bina Haar nahin maanengey..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment