Tuesday 4 June 2013

From the loving heart

It's been almost a week since I texted you last. It's been almost one and a half month I started texting you. It's been almost two years when you unfriended me and few more days when you accepted my request for being a friend. It's been more then two years when I saw you in the school uniform. It's been almost three and a half year when I developed some feeling for you or I started loving you. It's been almost 6 years when I first saw you.
Except first two and a half year, my love for you have only grown up after each passing day. No matter how well or worst my image is in your eyes, I only have loved you. No matter how much you have ignored me, my feelings never changed. Not even then, when you unfriended me. Not even then why I heard that something about you. Not even then when I saw you on the phone. Smiling and talking to someone else. Not even then when you didnt care for my feelings. And not even theb when you asked me to stop texting. Though everytime, my heart seemed breaking, but my love was not so weak to get broken. I am not so strong, I know that but my feelings are not dependent on any other reasons.
I never thought that I will talk to you. I never got a chance. I remember when we crossed each other on few occaisons. Sometimes you changed your way or gestured like I am a lion who will eat you out if you will cross a little closer. I remember every look of yours. I remember every little things which happened between us unknowingly. But then too, all your doings always put up a smile on my face. And helped me to grow up my feelings for you.
When I saw you, when I texted you and When I heard you, everytime, I loved you more and more. 
Now the situation is, I cry for you and smile for you at the same time. I live for you and I die for you at the same time. Now the situation is, you have the key to make my life best or the worst. And the best part is, you either dont understand it or you dont want to understand it. In any case, my love for you will never get less.
I know that I am a little different but this is what I am. I know that I can't face your anger or ignorance but still, I am facing it. I know that I can't survive without seeing you, but you are forcing me to do that. You are making me to die every moment and still you are the only one I keep breathing for.
This all may be looking too easy from your side but its too tough for me. You dont know how helpless and restless I feel these days. You dont know how I am feeling.
Everytime I have put a step forward, you backed off. Everytime I stretched my hand towards you, you pulled off. And the distance remained same. I know, it may not change, but still I am waiting for you. I am still waiting for you to come. You dont know how badly I am missing you. You dont know how badly I need you.
Anyway, still the best part is, I love you and my feelings will never change. No matter what happens, I will keep loving you. I dont want to know the reason why. I know only thing that you are my world. And you will remain same. Thanks for coming into my life dear friend. Miss you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment