Sunday 9 June 2013

The blank call: A poem

whenever I hold my phone,
My fingers starts dialing a number,
Without waiting for me to tell it,
As it knows its doing,
And when fingers hit the green button,
Ears attract the phone like a strong magnet,
And hands has no control over it,
May be it want to hear the ring tone,
Or it doesns want to miss any fraction of your voice,
And at the same time heart starts racing,
Ringing continues and racing too,
And then comes a sweet voice,
Like the drop of water in thirst,
Like the snowfall in the hot summer,
Like everything in a lonely world,
But then I forget to respond everytime,
Or I never wanted too I guess,
Just to hear the heartbeat of her voice,
And then I looses it,
A click and the connection ends,
Still I smile,
Coz at least I heard her.
   Kundan vidyarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment