Wednesday 29 May 2013

Rest in peace Rupa.

She was sweet. She was beautiful. She was of good nature. She knew how to keep others happy. She never hurt anyone in short span of her life. She was a sister like to me as she was the friend of my younger sister, just a class senior to me. A good student of her class. And as sweet was her name. Rupa.
I woke up today and did what I do on the regular days. I was lucky enough to have a glimpse of the special person not so early in the morning. I was feeling the emptiness in my life like always with the thought of one and only when I decided to call home. Soon it was ringing on the other side. Mom picked up the call after few rings. Something was terribly wrong with her I felt. She was almost crying. I asked but words were not seeming like to come out of her mouth. My dad took the phone over and my niece tried to calm her. I asked dad about the reason. He said and I was shocked. Not a word came out of my mouth too. I forgot to react. Suddenly I went more sad and at the same time full of anger.
A sweet and cute face flashed in front of my eyes. She was no more in this world. Rupa is no more with us. Some monsters killed her last night and threw the dead body somewhere in the pond. Why? How can someone do this to such an innocent girl ? Everything is still unknown. Whatever the reason is, no reason can be big enough to kill any person. Her husband was involved in this, my dad said and I fumed almost. I know that bastard. I felt to go right away and teach a lesson to that bloody monster. (Sorry for the language friends but such people deserve to get abused, slapped and many more worst. They should be hanged till death.)
They were just married couple. Last year, june 17 they got married to each other. Theirs was a love marriage which was arranged by both the families. When I heard about it, I told my sister that boy is not good enough to get married to a girl like Rupa. The problem with these good sweet girls is, they get trapped very soon in the words of bad guys and good guys never can get attention of these girls. Anyway, they were married before I could do anything. Still I was not expecting this to happen.
I called my sister. She was at Rupa's place, all in tears. The dead body is now with the police and the murderer is in police custody. No matter what is gonna happen with that monster, nothing can get the girl back. They can't get the daughter back to the crying parents.

It's hurting. Whatever us happening with girls is all shamefull. Sometimes they kill the baby girl before the birth. Sometimes they kill them because of dowry. Sometimes they rape and kill. And sometimes for many other reasons. In the country where we worship goddess, we are doing these shamefull too. I wish, I could prevent these all. I wish I could save them all. But the world is too big to be seen by my eyes.
Sometimes I think that my imaginary world is far better than the real but fake world. At least I can not let anything bad happen to anyone in my world. I wish this world will be a better place to live in near future.
R.I.P Rupa. I wish! you could be with us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment