Thursday 6 September 2012

I am not so strong.

I am not so strong as I show.
As I never let my tears flow.
I try to be smiling all the time.
All because I just wanna see you glow.

Whenever I see you crying alone.
What I feel inside you will never know.
I just wanna be with you always.
Whether I have to walk fast or sometimes slow.

I wanna cry whenever you are not around.
I too get scared of darkness and emptiness.
I try to be with you all the time.
Coz I know how it feels in loneliness.

I too have pain somewhere in my heart.
I too have a lot to share with someone.
All the time I keep listening never tell.
I know how it feels when listen to you no one.

I am not as strong as I look.
I too need someone to walk with.
I too need a shoulder to cry on.
I too need a lap to sleep In.

Sometimes I too wants to shout.
I never wanna be a part of the crowd.
I too feel to empty my heart under the blue sky.
When its raining and sound of it is too loud.

I too feel bad when someone gets me wrong.
Sometimes I too like to listen sad song.
I too deserve everything in my life.
Don't know why? Always I have to wait so long.

It hurts when someone ignores me.
Dont I have right to do the things what I wish to.
I also laugh, cry, walk and sleep.
Why dont they understand I am also a human being.
       by k.r.v.

1 comment:

  1. Mr.writer keep it up... looking for more stuff from you..

    ReplyDelete