Saturday 24 September 2011

puja planning



   Yesterday one of my friend asked me about the Puja plan that what was I going to in puja’s evening. That reminded me of an incident of last puja with the same friend. When I remember that event, it put a smile on my face.
   We planned that day that we will visit each and every puja pandal whole night. Though this was boring but still I agreed with him. Any way I had to get bored at home doing nothing. Then something happened and whole the plan got another direction.
   That day we met according to our plan at 7 o’clock. He came with his bike and he had some work to do then return the bike to his brother. We went to shyambazar, where he had work, finished that. O the way I told him that how I got drunk first time with my friends and what we did all the night at my friends place. He got excited and asked me to buy a beer to drink. Before that day I also didn’t tasted beer. I told him that you should not drink like this on the road for first time. You can try it at home some day and today we have a plan for whole night. But he didn’t agreed and I had to buy one. We parked our bike at a place where there was not any rush. He opened the can and half emptied the bottle in a row. I got the can and again didn’t let him drink more coz I knew that this can go worst, we had a bike to drive and I didn’t know how to drive it. Another half of the can I somehow took coz the taste of that was terrible. All the thing was going well by that time. I was perfect but suddenly he started behaving like a drunk.
   He was joking. But yes the half can beer did it work. He started feeling uneasy. I bought some water for him but the result was zero. The situation was getting worst. The plan was already crashed.  But still he was willing to go by the plan. Somehow I managed to agree on we should go home before situation get worst. So I left him at home and got back.
   This time also I am planning for puja but not for BEER.

No comments:

Post a Comment