Thursday 1 September 2011

Just like another day--- My 22nd

This was just another day and a lazy morning,  but very very special. Special in the sense that today i was turning 22 but who cares, neither me not any one else. I remember my last two birthdays full of joy and excitement with friends and expectations were the same but from whom to expect. All the blasters were not with me but still hope keeps alive everyone and the phone calls keeps you awake whole night on your birthday. I was also awake in first four hour of my 22nd birthday but reason were not the ringing phone but the hope to get wished by some dear ones. And again it was hope to enjoy the morning in full excitement threw me in bed.
   I like the feel of surprise party, and much when someone arranges for me specially on birthdays. This time it happened, they arranged it for me. I cut the cake and dance with friends but still i was dreaming. Reality was something else, I was still sleeping and it was 8 A.M already. I wish  that my love will come and wish me first with my ear and her lips closed. But it didn't happened, a very ear crackling voice of  Baba Ramdev awake me, irritating sound was still coming, the Sanskar channel was on its full high with baba ramdev.
   I looked at the phone hooping that there must be some missed calls  and at least 10 to 12 messages from my well wishers. But again my heart broke but not with tears, my phone was not showing anything unusual like other day. The call log and the inbox were empty enough to let me jump onto other hope. I went to get a glimpse of someone very special, but after waiting for half an hour i got back but again with broken eggs not hearts.
  I got a bath and decided not to call any one for a party hoping that they are arranging a surprise party for me. I went to a confectioner and and thought for  a big cake but cancelled the idea and bought two pastries and had that. And came out of the shop.Suddenly my phone rang and it was one of my very close friend. I thought he must have called me for wishing me and picked up the call. The call went about almost five minutes but all the talk were bullshit nothing unusual. This gave me an strong indication that they are planning something special for me. I waited , waited and waited. Waited till the date got over. Not a single person called me, neither messaged nor met me personally.
    I got asleep thinking about my worst b'day and boring also which didn't had anything other then hope and wait. Now my phone started ringing. I found the phone and saw the name of the caller. Once I thought not to receive but i picked it up."happy birthday to u....." he shouted. But it was too late. It was all over.
    "Hey wait, why are you wishing me today.it was yesterday and m very angry with you all." and cut the call.
   This was the situation till next one hour. Every one was calling me and heard the same answer from me. I got irritated and switched off the phone and tried to sleep.But one thing was not letting me sleep, how can every one wrong, i looked at my phone and it was showing the date 1/9/2011. But how is it possible. Anyway my birthday got over.
   Though this was very boring birthday but again something special was there and that was everyone wished but not on my birthday but on next day of the right date.
      STRANGE NA...........!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment