Saturday 27 October 2012

I am angry

I am very angry right now and only way to get rid of my anger is writing. I don't have a better way to express it. I want others to feel my anger.
Some days ago i decided that i will not write another love story for a while now. But some real incidents are really forcing me to write it. I wish i could kick them out of the world. They dont deserve to be in this beaitiful world. And I will write another novel which will be the mixture of love, hate, murder, politics and the currupt sustem.
A week ago a love story came into news. They made it a political issue after they found a dead body which was recognized as the lover boy. The bad elements of politics destroyed a lot of the public properties. Police was not less, all the mistakes was theirs. In these police killed three another. Later they found that the first dead body was not of the lover boy. C.M took the responsibility of the incident.
Now currupt system and law is showing its real face. They are arresting innocent people for no reason. Just to hide their mistakes.
No one is asking about the dead bodies now. No one cares about the deads.
I just hate this system. And feeling to kill all those who is trying to cheat the innocence and against the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment