Monday 28 December 2015

You Made me learn

I don't know why,
And how,
You entered my lonely world,
When I was loving it.
And I let you walk in,
The privacy of my heart,
Even when I never liked,
To be disturbed.

I don't know why,
When you looked at me,
I felt like there's a whole world,
In there, deep in your eyes.
The world which made me learn,
Learn to live,
Learn to love,
And learn to fly.

I remember,
When you held my finger,
And I started toddling,
In this totally new world.
I fell,
I got hurt,
But I didn't give up,
As you were always there for me.

You trusted me,
And made me trust.
You taught me,
And made me learn life. 
Quarreling, Obeying,
Getting scolded sometimes,
I grew up holding you,
In you, and in your sight.

And now,
I am totally new.
You are living in me,
And I am breathing in you.
Something beats in me,
Taking your name.
My heart knows,
Nothing but you and only you.

Now I am afraid of loneliness,
Which was once my small world.
I am scared,
Of looking beyond you.
I don't deny,
The darkness haunts me.
But it's only true,
When I don't find myself beside you.

Hey Angel,
I wanna see each evening till the evening of my life,
With you,
Walking by my side.
I wanna look into your eyes,
And say thanks for making me worth,
And confess one last time that I Love You,
Lying in your lap when I die.

Kundan Jha Vidyarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment